Friday, November 23, 2007

It's Christmas Time!!! and Sales!!!

Whew! I've barely had time to breath! Thanksgiving was wonderful and now thoughts have turned toward Christmas gift giving. My favorite time of the year! :-)

First some store info ...

Current Sale Offer:
Please inter the correct code(s) in your notes to seller when you check out and I will send you a new updated invoice.

10% Off Entire Store - Code = 10Chickie10

Free Shipping with orders totaling $40.00 or more - Code = 40Free


** Offer ends Sunday, November 25th, midnight EST **


I will be running different sales throughout this month. So take advantage of the savings!


Custom Orders:

I love to do custom orders! If you have something special in mind for yourself or for a gift, do not hesitate to contact me. :-)

I will be taking polymer clay custom orders until December 10th.

I will take any jewelry custom orders until the 15th.

This will ensure that I have enough time to complete the order and that it can be shipped well before Christmas.

And as always .... feel free to contact me anytime if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you! :-)

No comments: