Friday, June 15, 2007

New Product! Memory Wire Choker Necklaces



I fell in love with memory wire this past Christmas. I made quite a few for my early-teenage neices and they all loved them. I couldn't get the chokers out of my mind and have been dying to make a few for my store. They are so easy to wear and comfortable. No fumbling with clasps. That makes it very easy for a mommy! It is so hard to look and feel pretty when you are always on the go with the kiddos. But also, if one has issues with using their hands, this makes it possible to wear jewelry. You'd think that without a clasp they'd fall of, but they stay on and stay put. Another positive is that memory wire is non-tarnish and corrosion resistant.

So, here are some pics. They are both in the store. I will be listing more over the next few weeks. So, please come back again and see what's new. Thank you for looking! :-)

No comments: