Friday, June 08, 2007

New Swirly Hairsticks!



I will be listing a few new ChickieGirl Creations Swirly Hairsticks in the next few weeks, as well as other jewelry, so be sure to pop in from time to time to check it out. :-)

Here's a set that I just listed. Purple ... maybe I should've called them 'Purple Passion' or something like that. I'm horrible with naming my jewelry, lol. It was a lot of fun making these square-ish beads. Anyway ... there is a pair of matching dangle earrings too, so check out my Etsy Store.

Thank you! :0)


ETA: Well, sorry folks, the Purple Hairsticks and Earrings sold fast ... (someone was waiting for them, and I wasn't sure she would like them ... so I posted about them here ... but I'm glad she was able to purchase them.) I may list another pair tomorrow. In the mean time, I'll add a pic of the earrings here for your viewing pleasure.

No comments: