Friday, February 15, 2008

Bloom Tree Pendant


Bloom Tree Pendant
Originally uploaded by chickiegirlcreations
Two posts in one day! Wow! :-P

I was playing around with making the tree pendants have a spring look and experimenting with the textures. I really liked how this one turned out. And I think can open some fun possibilities for color combinations!

Well, this one has sold already (yeah!), but I have a few flower tree pendants in the making so hopefully I can have them listed next week.

4 comments:

Jared May said...

What a gorgeous pendant. I would love this as a large oil painting. Just fantastic. :)

Ginny Baker said...

I would like to tag you :o)

The rules are:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Fifi Flowers said...

WOW! That is magnificent!

Anonymous said...

Your tree pendants are ridiculously, crazy, insanely gorgeous. I love, love, love them!

Whitney in Atlanta